Hello everyone. Hope ALL of you out there are training well and training smart. Wanted to make myself accountable for my actions so I am posting again my progress and goals from week 4 of our Fat Loss Pilot Study.
So Far NONE of our clients have decided to comment on these blog posts and speak as well about what they have done well and what they need to work on during this study. I REALLY HOPE that our members decide this week to comment back for everyone to see and learn from.
So far last week I was 85% compliant on my nutrition goals but was 6 for 7 on days of doing my corrective exercises. Really starting to FEEL a difference in how I move. Squats, Turkish Get Ups and Swings feel more crisp and fluid. Paying close attention to my body and how I feel the following day after a workout. Pleased with how my body is progressing in the program. Really looking forward to seeing what my measurements say this week when i get them done.
Items to improve on:
- Still striving for that 90% compliancy rating! So close!
- Going to plan ahead my cheat meals based on our schedule, Gotta remember super bowl Sunday!
- Pre plan meals in containers the evening before or days ahead of time by pre-packaging them
- Vanilla shake mix with greens+ is a life saver
- GOING TO TRY AND SET AN ALARM FOR EVERY 3 HOURS TO HELP REMIND ME WHEN TO EAT!
- Have stopped consuming sodas during the day. Gonna keep with that goal
- Keep pushing myself in the workouts.
SGHP members or anyone out there that wants to be held accountable for their actions, please comment on this post with what you are doing well, what you need to improve on and how you plan to accomplish it.